Use this website to quickly find the most important information about Mexico City International Airport: Flights (Departures, Arrivals), Parking, Car Rentals, Hotels near the airport and other information about Mexico airport. Plan your travel to Mexico Airport with the information provided in this site.
Mexico Airport (IATA: MEX, ICAO: MMMX), also known as Mexico City International Airport, officially named Benito Juárez International Airport, is the main airport serving the greater Mexico City. Is the busiest airport in Mexico and the second busiest airport in Latin America. The airport is located 5 km (3 miles) east from Downtown Mexico City.
MEX airport serves as a hub for Interjet, Volaris, Aeromar and Aeroméxico, this last one being the largest airline at the airport and has become a SkyTeam hub.
México Airport has two terminals, 1 and 2, connected via runways.
Both terminals are 3 km apart, but connected by Airtrain. The access to the platforms are located:
- T1: located in Puente Pilotos bridge.
- T2: near Gate M.
Is the largest terminal in the America. It has 3 sections (1, 2 and 3) with gates from 1 to 15, from 17 to 23 and from 24 to 36.
It also connects directly with more than 5,000 parking spaces split between the International and the Domestic area.
It has 2 halls: K and H. Hall K has gates from 52 to 62 and Hall M has gates from 62 to 75 (+ gate 75).
At the airport operate more than twenty airlines. Some of them are: Aeromar, AeroMéxico, Southwest, Air Canada, American Airlines, British Airways, Copa, Delta, Iberia, LATAM Airlines, Lufthansa, Volaris, JetBlue, among others.
At the airport there are the following facilities (among others):
- Shops and Duty Free stores
- Restaurants, cafés and bars
- Medical Care
- Currency Exchange Services
- ATMs and Banks
- Shoe Shine
Vip Lounges are available at both terminals and each one is runned by one of these airlines / companies:
- American Express
- Centurion Club
Terminal 1 is close to four hotels:
Camino Real, Courtyard by Marriot and Fiesta Inn by Fiesta Americana and Hilton.
Terminal 2 is close to NH Hotel.
Check rental car page on-line for availability.
Aerotren and local buses run between terminals.
- Bus: various routes connect Terminal 1 and 2 with different points of interest in Mexico City and other destinations. Check the rates and more information here
- Metrobus: Links the airport with Mexico City (Line 4) with various intermediate stops. Passengers can catch the subway and Route 1, 3 and San Lázaro Metro.
- Metro: The closest metro station is “Terminal Aérea Station”. Line 5 runs between Pantitlán and Politécnico. T2 doesn’t connect directly with the metro station. Passengers can link the trolley bus line G (close to the Metro station) with Boulevard Puerto Aéreo Station and transfer to Line1 Metro.
- Taxis: Various authorized companies offer taxi service.
- Hotel Shuttles: various hotels located in the vicinities provide hotel shuttle service.
- 2 terminals
- 2 runways
- More than 30 gates
- 3 parking lots
- In 2015 more than 38 million passengers
- 2nd busiest airport in Latin America
- 1st busiest airport in Latin America by aircraft movements
- Terminal 1 is the 4th largest terminal in the world
- More than 20 airlines operate at the airport.
Address: Av Capitan Carlos Leon S / N, Penon de los Banos, Venustiano Carranza, 15620 Mexico City, DF, Mexico
Telephone: +52 55 2482 2400
Terminal 1 - Phone: 2482-2289
Terminal 2 - Phone: 2598-7169